The Magnitude of Mentoring; TechX Helps Companies Achieve Higher Levels of Success
The benefits of mentoring for organizations are significant. According to this article by Wharton, organizations that embrace mentoring achieve higher levels of employee engagement, retention and knowledge sharing. Mentoring has proved so beneficial that 71% of Fortune 500 companies engage in mentoring programs.
Is it time your company accepts mentoring? TechX Mentored Acceleration is offering a three-day boot camp, Revenue Accelerator, that provides participating companies one-on-one mentoring in proven methodologies to help companies address three key challenges— generating more leads, closing more business and keeping more customers. The boot camp will be on March 13th-15th, 2019, from 8:00 AM to 5PM in Lehi, Utah.
The mentoring team is made up of ten industry experts covering topics such as:
- Web Offering Optimization
- Professional Sales Training
- PR, Social Media, and Messaging
- Key Relationship Development
- Lifecycle Marketing, Email & Direct Mail, and Print Collateral,
- Video Development,
- Remote Professional Sales and Technology Platform,
- Idea Validation, Market Alignment, and Business Model Acceleration Levers Development
- Angel Funding
- Venture Debt Prep and Coaching
Participants will receive $94,335+ worth of mentoring, training, tools and cutting-edge resources— a metric derived from the rate each Revenue Accelerator Mentor charges actual clients for these types of services.
Proven results of the boot camp from previous years include:
- Participation from hundreds of companies
- Liquidity events exceed $203+ million
- 17x Average Valuation Increase
- 18+ Exits – One 30x revenues
- 5 TechX Grads on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list
- Since 2010, companies that participated have appeared more than 40x on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies list
Our founder and CEO, Cheryl Snapp Conner, is a Revenue Accelerator Mentor this year and will present on the second day of the boot camp— March 14th at noon.
HOW TO APPLY?
2. Participate in the Interview to review the application
3. When accepted – Additional information may be collected to help mentors prepare modules tailored to your company’s specific needs.