SnappConner PR’s 12 Days of Christmas
On the first day of Christmas our clients said thus: “Share our success that people will discuss.”
So we sent out our calling birds and piping pipers. As a result, here are 12 examples of how we helped a variety of our clients tell their stories to wider and targeted audiences in 2016.
1. Disneyland is building Star Wars Land, and client Nearmap’s high resolution aerial image of the construction gains numerous media mentions, from the Orange County Register to the Disney Blog.
2. Entrepreneur Greg Hague is mentioned in U.S. News & World Report.
3. Legend Solar is named to the Mountain West Capital Network Utah 100 Emerging Elite and Utah Business Fast 50 in Emerging 8 category.
4. Leading2Lean lands a case study in numerous food manufacturing publications and is featured in Forbes.com.
5. The launch of Spera’s freelancer platform is mentioned in outlets from Forbes.com and Small Business Trends to PYMNTS.com and Tech.co.
6. EnerBank has both its CFO and COO named to the Utah Business 30 Women to Watch, highlighting two great executive women in a traditionally male industry.
7. Studies Weekly’s national Drive For Responsibility campaign gains newspaper and TV coverage around the country, from Albany to Omaha.
8. SaaS partner channel management solution provider Impartner wins 17 awards…in 2016 alone!
9. Manhattan Street Capital’s CEO, Rod Turner, is quoted in The Wall Street Journal.
10. O.C. Tanner lands an article in Harvard Business Review.
11. Consulting firm Zenger Folkman is mentioned in The New York Times.
12. Legacy Food Storage is mentioned twice in The Wall Street Journal, including in the front-page iconic A-Hed story. (Mic drop!)
These results are all part of comprehensive campaigns for clients. If you want results that will make your lords leap and ladies dance, contact us to find out how we can serve you. Happy Holidays!