SnappConner PR Appoints A. Cory Maloy to EVP; Continues Expansion With 6 Strategic Hires in Q1 2015; Adds 11 Accounts
-Agency Repeats Record growth in 2014/2015-
SALT LAKE CITY, March 23, 2015/BusinessWire/ — Choosing from the most qualified talent from across the U.S., thought leadership and PR firm SnappConner PR (https://snappconner.com/) has announced the promotion of A. Cory Maloy, agency executive since 2008, to Executive Vice President. The company has also continued its rapid expansion of 2014 with six additional senior executives who are leading the agency’s growing thought leadership, content and image and branding programs in 2015.
Maloy, who also serves on the Board of Directors, Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce, heads client services and operations for SnappConner PR’s growing Salt Lake City operation that serves organizations throughout the U.S. and a growing set of clients that are expanding to the U.S. from locations including Australia, Hong Kong and Brazil.
“Snapp Conner PR is looking forward to a record breaking year of growth and success,” said A. Cory Maloy, executive vice president. “Our thought leadership-driven approach resonates with our clients because it encompasses every aspect of communications to position them as leaders and experts within their industries and among their markets, and also makes a significant contribution to their growth and success. We are excited to welcome this new group of talented people to the ranks of our current professional staff. Combined, they form the A-team of thought leadership-driven communications.”
New senior hires include the following:
- Thomas C. Post, Ph.D., former managing editor for Forbes Media, editor/producer for ABC World News Tonight, and general editor of Newsweek joins SnappConner as SVP, Content Strategy, and is heading up development and launch of Content University™, premiering in Salt Lake City in April 2015.
- Mark Fredrickson, APR, former VP Ecommerce and Marketing for Naartjie has joined SnappConner PR as Vice President and heads accounts including Tree House International, Spera, GroopDealz/Eleventh Avenue and SHOUT.tv, in addition to his role in launching and directing the agency’s soon-to-be-announced Content Hub.
- Ansel Oliver, PR specialist and writer/editor in Baltimore, MD, has joined as Manager, Client Special Projects.
- Amy Osmond Cook, Ph.D., assumes the role of Content Manager.
- Lauren Solomon, MBA, AICI, CIP, former VP Professional Image Development at Chase Manhattan Bank assumes the newly-created role of SVP, Image and Brand Development for SnappConner PR.
- Cori Barnes has joined SnappConner PR as Executive Assistant to founder and CEO Cheryl Snapp Conner.
New agency clients since Q4 2014 include the following organizations:
- CenturyLink Utah
- GroopDealz (Now Eleventh Avenue)
- Mountain West Venture Capital Network (MWCN)
- Neutron Interactive
- Red Sky Solutions
- Shout TV
- Silver Fern
- Tree House Interactive
Agency founder Cheryl Snapp Conner, named 2014 CEO of the Year at the premiere THRIVE conference in St. George, Utah, is author of the newly-released Forbes eBook Beyond Words: Communicate Like A Champ in the Digital Age, which premiered as the the #1 Selling PR Book on Amazon Kindle on March 5, 2015.
Additionally, the company has recently released a free eBook, The Definitive Guide to Thought Leadership, available as a download from www.snappconner.com.