If you have a question about PR or would like to know more about our services, feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you!
1258 W 104th S Suite 301
South Jordan, UT 84095
- Cheryl Snapp Conner is an effective community builder, and an extremely focused and driven leader helping to advance Utah's technology industry. She has been very instrumental in helping the Utah Technology Council achieve stellar results in PR.~ Richard R. Nelson, President and CEO
- Snapp Conner PR has helped bring Wilson Electronics cellular signal boosting products out of relative obscurity by securing coverage for our products and company in some of the top media outlets available, including The New York Times, Time, Wired, Engadget, Gizmodo, Engadget, and The Verge. Not only have they done an excellent job on the media relations standpoint, but they have also been a wonderful business partner providing valuable ideas and insights that have helped with our overall marketing efforts.~ Jon Bacon, Director of Marketing
- We have been working with Snapp Conner PR and Cheryl Conner for the past five years, and we consider them an essential partner within our strategy team. Our excellent PR execution has been highly instrumental in our ability to expand our business base from our own region into the Tier 1 national news~ David Williams, CEO
- I appreciate the high level of experience and professionalism that we obtain from Snapp Conner PR~ Jack Sunderlage, CEO
- The team at Snapp Conner not only delivers value to our PR efforts, they are great people to work with. They've been instrumental in helping us establish a thought leadership position in our market and have been my 'go-to' source whenever I've needed help with one-off projects. Without a doubt, they are the best tech PR firm in Utah and deliver the value and attention that only the biggest budgets buy on either coast. I'm working with senior and experienced professionals and regularly speak with principle Cheryl Snapp Conner whenever I pick up the phone or send an email. These guys are great. Period.~ Ty Kiisel, Social Media Director