Experts from Snapp Conner PR will lead a discussion on innovative new methods to marry PR with sales and lead generation at the Utah Technology Council’s (UTC) (http://www.utahtechcouncil.org) Annual PR Clinic on June 26, 2012.
“The topic of PR as a strategic weapon to spur lead generation and sales has caught fire,” said Cheryl Snapp Conner. “In this session, we will present a variety of case studies from leading Utah organizations who are using cutting-edge PR to support their sales and revenue goals.”
Topics and case studies will include the following:
· Fishbowl – How Fishbowl is using thought leadership articles to rapidly expand its global and national brand.
· Grow America – How to build and engage a community quickly through email and social media campaigns.
· Snapp Conner PR – How to align PR with a company's sales campaigns to turn PR results into lead generation.
· Social Media Presence – How to build social media presence quickly and how to convert that influence and presence into direct engagement that can produce company sales.
· Creating Compelling Content – Creating content that is shareable and pitchable to media and can engage your brand with influencer.
“The UTC Annual PR Clinic is one of our most highly-anticipated events every year,” said Richard R. Nelson, Founder and CEO of UTC. “This clinic is aimed at educating people about the new forms of media and marketing technologies, which can give companies a real edge over their competition.”
The PR Clinic is from 3-5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at Neumont University in room 300. The address is 10701 South Riverfront Parkway, South Jordan, Utah. Cost of the event is $15 for UTC members and $30 for non-UTC members.
For more information on the UTC, including future events, and to become a member please visit www.utahtech.org or call (801) 568-3500.